[armyops] FAQ or Archive for armyops at icculus.org

jerzy szczudlowski jerzy at jedwab.net.pl
Tue Dec 9 16:27:33 EST 2003

Andrew Pilley wrote:
> But from what I've seen, even though some icculus.org mailing lists have
> archives, this one doesn't appear to, for some reason. I'm not overly
> sure why.

Well, there is no WWW archive, but you can always get old mail through
ezmlm commands.

#v+
Here is a list of the command addresses supported:

   <armyops-info at icculus.org>
   <armyops-faq at icculus.org>

   <armyops-get.123_145 at icculus.org>

To get an index with subject and author for messages 123-456, mail:
   <armyops-index.123_456 at icculus.org>

send an empty message to:
   <armyops-thread.12345 at icculus.org>

#v-

--
"Im afraid trolls do behave like that, even those with one head each."
[Bilbo Baggins]