[armyops] FAQ or Archive for armyops at icculus.org

Andrew Pilley ashridah at icculus.org
Mon Dec 8 22:59:34 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 13:06, D. Hines wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have recently (this evening) installed the Linux client for 2.0; and
> like many others, I have a couple loose ends I'd like to tie up.  Does
> there exist (yet) an FAQ or archive for this list that I might dig
> around in a little before I post?

There IS the material in the various linux forums at
http://forum.americasarmy.com/ which might answer some questions.

But from what I've seen, even though some icculus.org mailing lists have
archives, this one doesn't appear to, for some reason. I'm not overly
sure why.

You might note that some material covering ut2003 under linux should
also apply to armyops, but I don't know of a linux specific AA FAQ,
other than the general linux gaming FAQ at http://www.icculus.org/lgfaq

Andrew Pilley

--
I hereby pose this question for analysis.
Are Microsoft users smarter than hamsters?