[armyops] gameplay resolution

Joe Eckstein eckstein at frontiernet.net
Fri Aug 29 12:07:06 EDT 2003

I eventually got around my problem of only 800x600 resolution by going into
the armyops.ini file, and changing the video settings under SDL.   There
were 3 categories, one for windowed mode, one for full screen, and one for
menu resolution.  If anyone else needs help with this, let me know and I'll
post the sections of the armyops.ini file I am referring to.

At the time I installed AA:O, my screen wasn't set up properly, it's
refresh rates were the default instead of what my monitor can handle. I
read some howto's on modifying the XF86Config-4 file and it works fine now.

P.S.  If you want another cool FPS game with team action for linux, check
out RTCW Enemy Territory.  It's wild!

- Joe E.