[aquaria] SDL2 patches...

Andrew Church achurch+aquaria at achurch.org
Sat Jul 20 00:07:06 EDT 2013

>> Btw, is there any chance that the changes done to the opensource code
>> will be added to the steam/HiB versions at some point? I don't care
>> about licensing so if this is going to happen just take my patches and
>> throw them at your code.
>
>> I'm just a bit disappointed that everyone still ships code from 5 years
>> ago.
>
>I would like to do this. Even ignoring all the really good improvements,
>I'd love to fix the double-Li bug on Steam if nothing else.  :)
>
>I think between you and Andrew Church, we've probably got 90% of the GPL
>work. Andrew, are you interested in this?

Sure, I have no problem with your using the code I pushed to the icculus
repository.  The iPad and Android work, however, has been done under
contract, so that would have to be cleared with Alec.  (That's a
considerably more significant set of changes, including a rewrite of the
BBGE engine.)

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/