[aquaria] Patch spam, again

False.Genesis false.genesis at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 5 15:57:08 EST 2012

Hi all, here's 6 more.

Been using these for a few days now (except #5 and #6 which I made
today, found thanks to FrancesF), so i expect them to work fine.

I'm a bit worried about the script interface patch, because a) it's
large; and b) because it relies on the current RenderObject layout and
class hierarchy (mainly, virtual functions and member vectors).
Depending on how different the iPad engine is, this may introduce a huge
compatibility gap which i would like to avoid.
If it is possible to have the same functionality with the iPad code I
will forward-port it when time is due. Andrew, please comment if you can.

Are there objections against extending the scripting interface a bit
further?
I have practically hit the limits when it comes to mod-scripting, and
already resorted to monkey-patching in required functionality, but
without a bit more API some things which i would like to do are simply
not possible.

Note that most of the attached patches require my prev. ones that
haven't been applied yet (ryan? If you don't have time to review them
just throw them in, i'll post fixes *should* something break. I know you
are busy. Sorry for being a pain in the butt. And before I forget,
congrats to you and Olive :) Take care!)