[aquaria] Loading treasures.txt from a mod

Kasoroth kasoroth at concordant-opposition.net
Thu May 5 02:08:51 EDT 2011

Sorry I never followed up on this.  Actually I looked at a few things
and it looks like pets should be fine as they are.  They already add
slots as necessary, though it just adds more slots on a single page, so
with a very large number of pets the circle might get pretty crowded.

songs.xml was already loadable from the mod (though it looks in the
scripts subdirectory of the mod, but the data directory of the main
game).  The mod's songs.xml file is loaded in addition to the regular
one, not instead of it.  This is probably because the song effects for
the standard songs are hard coded into the Continuity::castSong function.

The actions of mod added songs are handled by songs.lua.  I haven't
taken a close enough look to see how difficult it would be to move the
standard song actions to the lua script as well.  That would allow mods
to change or remove standard songs, but for now I think it should be
fine to leave this as it is.

-Kasoroth