[aquaria] massive pile of patches now in icculus tree...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Tue May 3 21:18:27 EDT 2011

> Sure. What should I do with the head? E-mail the link, or send a patch?

I guess a better question would be: is there anything in your repo I
_shouldn't_ take in (anything that's only halfway complete, etc)?

Pulling from your repo sort of makes a giant spiderweb of branches, and
doesn't currently merge cleanly to the tip, but I'm not against pulling
it in, piece by piece, where it makes sense to do so.

--ryan.