[aquaria] Aquaria port to iOS

Steve Pirk pirkster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 11:18:59 EDT 2011

Have you considered doing an Android port? Google TV will be getting the
Android Market this year, and that would mean you could play Aquaria on your
big screen. Some game makers are letting you use the phone as a controller
while playing the game on the Android set top box.

-- steve <http://pirk.com>