[aquaria] Aquaria port to iOS

Matt Bierner mattbierner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 00:19:33 EDT 2011

For a while now I have been working on a port of Aquaria to iOS. The
project is not complete but it has reached a point that it can be
shared with the community.

This project has made significant changes to Aquaria's source, many of
which go beyond iOS compatibility and would ultimately be beneficial
to merge back into mainline. However I made the decision to utilize
open source but mostly Apple specific technologies, such as blocks and
libdispatch, so at the moment the port only runs on iOS 5+ and OSX
10.7+.

More details about the port can be found on my website along with a
brief demonstration video:
http://www.mattbierner.com/projects/2011/porting_aquaria_to_ios/ I
will be updating my website to reflect the status of development and I
will also be posting some documents about the experience in the
future. The source code is available here:
https://bitbucket.org/mattbierner/ios-aquaria