[aquaria] crash :/

Andrew Church achurch+aquaria at achurch.org
Wed Apr 27 02:03:18 EDT 2011

>So all IngrediantData* fields should be replaced with std::string fields?

With respect to the food holders, yes.  (I don't want to comment on other
uses of IngredientData at the moment since I haven't checked them in
detail.)  Then you'd have a lookup call in each function that currently
dereferences the stored pointer.

>When I cook something else and then combine two leaves twice I couldn't reproduce the crash myself.
>I guess I have found a certain inventory state that shows this behaviour by accident. I attached the
>save state that causes the problem. Just immediately open the cooking menu and combine two leaves twice.

Thanks!  I confirmed the crash here -- it looks like the cause in this
case is that the first action on the inventory is cooking a new item,
which causes the push_back() call to expand (and thus reallocate) the
inventory array.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/