[aquaria] Is the project still alive?

Andrew Church achurch+aquaria at achurch.org
Mon Apr 11 06:41:14 EDT 2011

Simple answer:  Why not? (:
Longer answer:  Ryan (icculus.org owner) has only limited resources, so
it's simpler and more efficient to just work in separate repos.  In my
particular case, I also have code for an unofficial PSP version which is
deliberately kept out of the main repo, to avoid confusion with the
official open source release.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/