[aquaria] Unofficial PSP port

Andrew Church achurch+aquaria at achurch.org
Thu Jun 17 20:02:15 EDT 2010

>Well, at moment i'm using some patches released by you on my Amiga port
>and i have a lot of memory now.. if i understand why nothing is
>displayed on the menu except for the mouse pointer and the version.. i
>can release also a beta..

I'm afraid I can't offer any suggestions for that beyond what Ryan has
already said: try disabling the framebuffer effects -- you may have
better luck if you remove the BBGE_BUILD_FRAMEBUFFER define entirely
when you build, though of course that would prevent anyone with a
functional framebuffer extension from making use of it with your binary.
Beyond that, you'll probably have to dive into the actual rendering code
and insert some test GL calls to locate the problem.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/