[aquaria] Aquaria port for OS4 PPC

Andrea Palmatè andrea at amigasoft.net
Wed Jun 16 12:46:19 EDT 2010

Il 15/06/2010 4.06, Ryan C. Gordon ha scritto:

>> But there is a problem with textures since when the game starts
>> nothing is displayed on the menu except for the shining circle mouse
>> pointer and the aquaria version number. All is black and this seems a
>> wrong texture loading (or blitting)
>
> I wonder if you have buggy framebuffer_object support.
>
> Go find ~/.Aquaria/preferences/usersettings.xml, and then
> 'fbuffer="1"' in there...make that 1 a 0.
>
> Make sure you get the .xml file that the game writes to your home
> directory on the first run. If you change the version that is in the
> game's install dir, it won't do anything.

There is something that is not working correctly.
Look what i mean.
Here there are two screenshots of the game:

http://www.amigasoft.net/misc/games/aquaria.png
http://www.amigasoft.net/misc/games/aquaria2.png

the second one is the game that has started. If you see all is black. Is
the same thing when i run the game and the menu should appear. I can
click on elements. But all is black. But if i click on "Load Game" for
example, the window that allow to load the game is shown correctly. same
for the options window.
I've also tried to compile it without BBGE_BUILD_FRAMEBUFFER but is the
same.

--

*Andrea Palmatè*
http://www.amigasoft.net