[aquaria] Mostly-working 64-bit patch

Pontos daemonpontos at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 20:35:54 EDT 2010

Just one thing, don't include /usr/include/gl in the cmake script since
that's platform specific. Same for -lGL in the linker, given that in
Windows is -lopengl instead, to give an example.

For them you should use the OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR and OPENGL_LIBRARY
variable (this one adds either the full path to library, or the -l
flag), but then adding the line "find_package(OpenGL REQUIRED)" will be
needed so those variables get the correct value assigned.

Pontos