[aquaria] patch to load the ingredients.txt from a mod

Andrew Church achurch+aquaria at achurch.org
Sat Jul 3 21:15:57 EDT 2010

Answering what questions I can:

>- do I only send the patch by e-mail, or do I push it also to the central=
> repository ?

Ryan's the only one with write privileges to the repository, so post the
patch here.

>- do I need to get the last code changes (pull) before I make a modificatio=
>n to the code and submit a patch ? Because it is messing up my environment.

You should always submit a patch that applies cleanly to the current
tip revision on icculus.org.  You can clone a separate copy of the
icculus repository and apply your changes there, but I'd recommend
taking the time to merge the latest changes with your own code so that
you can take advantage of fixes made by others.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/