[aquaria] A few thoughts

Mikko Rasa tdb at tdb.fi
Thu Feb 11 15:23:42 EST 2010

Firstly, I'd like to thank Mr. Gordon for porting this superb game to
Linux.  You're awesome, man.  We need more people like you.  And I'm so
going to buy the Linux version when it comes out, even if I manage to
complete the game with the beta version.

Now, a few notes and possible bugs (these are all with beta 3):

In Sunken City, I saved the game at the point where the ghost boy is
moping under the tree.  When I resumed the next day, he had flipped
around and ran backwards.

I got the "Uniter" achievement after releasing only three spirits.  My
order was Krotite, Arnassi, E-something (after which the achievement
unlocked) and Druniad.  The power to free Li was correctly granted only
after releasing all four.

The description of the dual form states that by correctly coordinating
both sides, a devastating attack can be unleashed.  However, I can't
figure out how this works.  The blue side is able to charge and fire a
rather powerful looking attack alone, while the red side seems to lack
any power whatsoever.  I tried charging on one side, switching to the
other and releasing - both ways - but that didn't make any difference.
Is there a bug or am I just missing something?

--
Mikko Rasa "The DataBeaver"