[aquaria] Scenario colision detection issues in achurch.org hg/aquaria tip

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh+aquaria at hmh.eng.br
Thu Dec 30 22:18:44 EST 2010

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
> >Trying to track this is driving me mad :p  I will recompile with -O2
> >just to make sure it is not gcc doing something nasty.
>
> Recompile with -O0, so there are no optimizations at all.

Will try.  With -O2 I have the same problem, but with the KDE4
compositor disabled at least it does not interact extremely badly with
SDLGL, so it gets much easier to debug...

Here's an screenshot with Naija holding to an "invisible wall" (and the
pillars are acting as if they were in the distant background, i.e. she
goes through them).  I disabled all framebuffers to see if it would
cure anything (no change).

  Henrique Holschuh