[aquaria] Missing resources and aqconfig

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Thu Dec 30 18:58:40 EST 2010

> guessing the reason that those things have not been added was Linux
> did not have any need for them, but there are people out there trying
> to make Aquaria builds on Windows.

I don't think I had them at all in the original codedrop I was working
from (the open source release was made from my final source code)...I'm
pretty sure (but not certain) that I wouldn't have expended effort to
remove them. I'll have to look into this further.

Out of curiousity: it was my aim to make this one source tree build on
Mac, Linux, and Windows, but I didn't test it on Windows after I did my
porting work...resources aside, does it otherwise build without problems
on Visual Studio?

--ryan.