[airstrike] problem with bomb collisions

Erik Auerswald auerswal at unix-ag.uni-kl.de
Fri Sep 2 05:04:15 EDT 2005

Hi,

> > the collision function for bombs is executed 2 times for a bomb hit, at
> > least when colliding with a biplane or airballon sprite. I did not yet
> > find out why this happens.
>
> Yes, you are right. There was a double collision detection when at
> least one sprite could rotate. I have fixed it on the trunk.

This has changed a lot to the feel of collisions of (I assume) rotatable
sprites, e.g. it is possible to slowly drive your biplane through the
other biplane without any noticable movement of the other sprite (and
try slowly colliding with an airballoon...).

Some constants might be updated to reflect the code changes, but I am
not familiar with this part of the code, so this is just some
guessing...

Erik