CVS problems and hosting.

Ulf Ekström uekstrom at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:01:55 EDT 2005

Hi all.
Our CVS server has been down for many days now as the result of an
intrusion. I am also growing tired of CVS and fond of Subversion, so I
want to find a new place to host the Game, preferrably on subversion.
Does anyone know a good place for hosting a GPL'd project?

Savannah does not like us because we use Povray, the Berlios people
denied the project request with no explanation (and they are not
responding to questions). Icculus.org has Subversion hosting, but
there it is difficult for me to add new users.

Does anyone have any experience with a good (free or small charge)
host? If possible I would like to run Trac
(http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/) to manage the project.

Any ideas?

Ulf