[airstrike] Re: Level changing and tags

Erik Auerswald auerswal at unix-ag.uni-kl.de
Wed May 11 15:45:03 EDT 2005

Hi,

> Btw. Now whenever I switch to another level, it says
> "there is no joystick 0". Couldn't/shouldn't this checking be done at the
> game startup?

With one joystick connected it says "joystick 0 already opened". ;-)

Whenever the player "AI" is initialized it is tried to open the joystick
for that player. I think this should be done at that point. The question
is, should the input be (re-)initialized at every level start?

The joystick code will become less verbose in a release version, but not
necessarily in the development tree.

Erik