[airstrike] Airstrike on glSDL

Leon KUKOVEC sniper at kibla.org
Tue Apr 12 12:55:29 EDT 2005

Hi All,

Congratulations on the work already done on Airstrike.

Since I've seen Ulf mention OpenGL I thought I might ask about it.

I was wondering about the future plans of Airstrike. Since the OpenGL (SDL)
work is in progress, do you still want to keep the models in sprites or
are there any wishes that the sprites be converted into real 3D meshes?

I'm still investigatigating, but my plans were something like AirStrike
but the models and the world would be real 3D objects and the camera would
be side-view by default.

I want the game to be extendible by Open Source community, adding objects,
creating missions, yadda yadda.

Take care and keep up the good work!

--
Best Regards,