Bonus setting in the level file

Eero Tamminen oak at welho.com
Wed Jun 2 18:05:24 EDT 2004

Hi,

I coded today support for setting bonuses from the level file.

The changes are only the attached patch to level.c,
and set_bonuses() function in my bonus.c file (implementing bonus
sprites + support code) for parsing the bonus setting strings.

In the level file bonuses are set like this:
	bonuses = "UFO FUEL"

The bonus names are set in bonus.c and are all in upper case.  Any non
letter characters can be used as separators and the parser complains
if it doesn't recognize the bonus name.

Ok to commit?

	- Eero
--
Wow, KMail noticed that I hadn't added an attachment although I had referred
to one in above text, and asked whether I would like to attach a file!!!