Activity

Ulf Ekström uekstrom at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 07:40:13 EST 2004

Hi all!
Actually I have started to work on the game again. I don't know if you are (or
even would like to be) recieving email at CVS commits, but if you do
head over to
https://admin.lysator.liu.se/Login and change your settings.

Right now I am restructuring the code a bit to allow productive work
to start again,
so right now not everything is working.

Recent game changes:
Correct collision physics including rotation

Recent code changes:
More general reference counting (we can count everything for automatic
garbage collection). This is in preparation for a new "scripting language".

I am also working to replace the level description language with something
simpler and easier to code for. This will allow us to have a console which we
can use when the game is running, a bit like in quake et al. I hope to
finish that
today.

If you like to join in I will be in #airstrike on irc.freenode.net

Ulf