[airstrike] new clouds

Ulf Ekström ulfek at ifm.liu.se
Fri Apr 16 09:56:38 EDT 2004

Hi!

> Is there still active development on airstrike?

Well, .., not so active but we are still working on it slowly.

> the pre6 release was good, but the latest additions to the
> CVS version are quite old and it isn't really in a playable state.
> I hope the project isn't abandoned?

No, definitely not, there's just a lot to do in real life. We have
improved the engine a lot internally, with our own level description
laguage and so on, so right now it's just a matter of implementing the
sprites and levels as needed.

> Anyways, I made two new cloud sprites that IMHO look a lot nicer
> than the the current one consisting of solid spheres.

I am really impressed! These will definitely be included in the next
release. Now that you are submitting pov files I remeber that we need
a proper licence for these files, as the GPL is not really suitable
(it mentions "the program" a lot). What do you think?

Ulf