[airstrike] What's up Doc?

Ulf Ekström ulfek at ifm.liu.se
Tue Jul 8 12:59:31 EDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 07:54:22PM +0300, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering whether anything has happened on the Airstrike front?

Hmm (eyes shifting nervously).. I have made some very small
improvements, but no major effort. I have thought about this and I
think it would be really stupid to abandon the project now that we
have put in so much work. I've not been so inspired lately, spending
more time in the sun than writing games, but the project is not dead,
it is only sleeping. It's basically the same things that are needed as
last time we spoke. The most important thing is FUN, it should be fun
to play so that we get inspired to develop more. I know that it won't
get there by itself though..

The thing I really should do is to get some more open CVS server and
give you (and anyone else who is interested) an account. I'll see if I
can find some nice place to host the project (probably sourceforge).

Regards,
Ulf