[airstrike] Single player gameplay: any ideas?

Eismann Peter peter.eismann at siemens.com
Mon Jan 20 07:30:14 EST 2003

Hello all,

Here an another idea for a single play game:
This version has not so much military scence as ULf's version (will be a little bit better for our youngest):
Your plane have to fly around an area in a given way:
Winner is the plane with the shortest time and the most points.
You can get points if you do a few things:
Fly throw holes (Hangar), below bridges, throw ballons, etc.
Shot down differnt ballons and don't kill any other lives (bird, etc)
Also you have to avoid to collide with the other plane and other things (e.g. Big Berta bombs)
The plane with the shortest time (and most points) is the winner (best highscores are in the internet)

What are you think about this version?
Maybe we can make both versions (Ulf's and this one) (Four youngest and "bad boys")

- Peter