OK, pre6a has a few obvious bugs...

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Sat Feb 15 07:34:51 EST 2003

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Ulf Ekström mused:
> On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 08:18:27AM +0000, Nix wrote:
>> ... some of which are so obvious that I'd be amazed if they weren't
>> fixed (the most obvious definitely has been: `Oops!'...)
>>
>> Checking CVS to see if they're still there is the obvious next step
>> before sending patches.
>
> The CVS is _very_ out of date. I'm sorry about this; the reasons are as
> follow:
>
> Only I have write access to it (An account on icculus.org is needed, afaik).
> I don't have internet at home (where I develop).

Ah, .se networking. I forgot for a moment, even though I live in a
different part of the Networking Third World myself ;}

> This unfortunate combination makes the icculus.org CVS pretty unusable,
> as it is now. After the next version is release I'll try to keep it more
> up to date with patches I get etc.

Great.

>> But the Airstrike homepage isn't clear on how to get to CVS... is it
>> non-anonymous only? (That would explain the lack of anoncvs info rather
>> well ;} )
>
> It is supposed to be public, but since it's not up to date it's
> worthless.

There's also no indication of where the CVS repository actually is
(what pserver line to use and so on), just a cvsweb page. :)

>            For now I suggest you add any bugs to the todo list at
> http://www.ifm.liu.se/~ulfek/todo , and then I or someone else can
> classify them. Patches are also welcome, but I understand that you don't
> want to spend time on things that are already fixed.
>
> There will be a new release no later than sunday.

I'll check it out then and start adding bugs (assuming there are any
left ;}}} )

--
2003-02-01: the day the STS died.