[airstrike] OK, pre6a has a few obvious bugs...

Ulf Ekström ulfek at ifm.liu.se
Thu Feb 13 05:17:11 EST 2003

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 08:18:27AM +0000, Nix wrote:
> ... some of which are so obvious that I'd be amazed if they weren't
> fixed (the most obvious definitely has been: `Oops!'...)
>
> Checking CVS to see if they're still there is the obvious next step
> before sending patches.

The CVS is _very_ out of date. I'm sorry about this; the reasons are as
follow:

Only I have write access to it (An account on icculus.org is needed, afaik).
I don't have internet at home (where I develop).

This unfortunate combination makes the icculus.org CVS pretty unusable,
as it is now. After the next version is release I'll try to keep it more
up to date with patches I get etc.

> But the Airstrike homepage isn't clear on how to get to CVS... is it
> non-anonymous only? (That would explain the lack of anoncvs info rather
> well ;} )

It is supposed to be public, but since it's not up to date it's
worthless. For now I suggest you add any bugs to the todo list at
http://www.ifm.liu.se/~ulfek/todo , and then I or someone else can
classify them. Patches are also welcome, but I understand that you don't
want to spend time on things that are already fixed.

There will be a new release no later than sunday.

Regards,
Ulf