[airstrike] Strange things when "fixing" (?) things & install target

Sven Velt sven-airstrike at velt.de
Tue Feb 4 04:56:12 EST 2003

Hio Ulf!

Am 2003-02-04, tippselte Ulf Ekström:

> > | -  sprite_background_load("data/bg.png","data/bgmask.png");
> > | +  // SV: We don't want hardcoded paths...
> > | +  // sprite_background_load("data/bg.png","data/bgmask.png");
> > | +  sprite_background_load(path_to_data("bg.png"),path_to_data("bgmask.png"));
>
> This doesn't work because path_to_data() uses an internal buffer for
> its return values, and that gets destroyed by the second call. I guess
> that you are using bp.png for both mask and background image. Ok,
> please spank me for ever writing something like this.. I'll produce a
> fix. In the meantime you can malloc() and strcpy() the paths and it
> will probably work.

*gna* I didn't have a look at this. I must been _very_ tired... For the
moment I put the paths hardcoded in there. And... voila ;-) Will do
some test with this package and give it to my friends. If everythings OK
I'll give it to my sponsor to upload it to the debian archive.

> > OK, and here's my install target for the makefile. Again, these are
> > debian paths:
> Thanks! I'll adopt this for installation in usr/local too.

If you want I can write this too.

bye

Sven

--
Meet me at: 2003-02-06    Schwabach: Stammtisch LUSC (http://lusc.de/)
            2003-05-29/01 Felsberg:  LugCamp 2003 (Schweiz)