[airstrike] Penguin animation for Airstrike
oak at welho.com
Sun Apr 27 09:26:13 EDT 2003
> I like it! We'll have to write a small ai for the penguins then, as I
> assume they will walk around a bit.
I'm going to code a bit after I've got a preliminary version of all
the elements (postsack & basket, penguin, iglu, icefloat etc) and
seen what you've been upto :-).
> Maybe a "death sequence" for when they are killed?
For what kind of death? Here are a couple of alternatives...
- penguin breaks apart like blocks
- penguin falls on his/her face or back
- penguin vanishes in a puff of smoke or fire
- the penguin head shoots up and blood spurts up from the neck stump
while the body convulses wildly around
- penguin gets white mini-wings and flies up to heaven
- penguin freezes (gets a block of ice around itself)
> I'll work a bit on more arctic scenery this week. Sorry for the very
> slow response time.
Mine's a bit slow too... I'll try to get a first version of ice-float
today and maybe some improvements to the polar bear too.
Could you do interim release in the meanwhile?
More information about the airstrike