Can compile but not run airstrike pre4 - libpng problem?

Joe Mozelesky jmozelesky at netcarrier.com
Thu Oct 31 12:14:29 EST 2002

Hi there,

I have libpng 1.2.4 installed, both the runtime and the "devel" RPM.

When I make and then run ./airstrike it says:

  libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.0.12
  libpng warning: Application  is  running with png.c from libpng-1.2.4
  libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and library

When I do a 'locate png.h' it finds /usr/lib/png.h and it IS the 1.2.4
version.  I don't have a png.h from 1.0.12 anywhere.

What is the deal?

Thanks,
Joe