[airstrike] Updated release plan

Ulf Ekström ulfek at ifm.liu.se
Fri Dec 20 03:48:37 EST 2002

On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 11:05:54PM +0200, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I updated the Airstrike release plan.  Ulf probably puts out another
> pre-release during january, it's been a month since last one :-).

I'm sorry about this.. It's just that I want to stabilize the engine
before doing a release, so that it is more playable than pre4. After
dec. 24 I'll have some time to work on the game, and to update the CVS
to reflect this development..

> Do you got any comments?

Re. the man page:

Do you have any suggestions for command line options?

I'm adding something like:

--fullscreen
--sound
--nosound