liborphy: Orphy data acquisition library for GNU/Linux
Orphy GTS is a data acquisition hardware from Micrelec that is used in
many french high schools.
It's basically a box with analog and digital inputs/output channels,
linked to the computer with a serial port.
It's mainly used in Physics experimental manipulation, for
instance to mesure the tension during a capacitor charging and discharging
in a self (electric oscillations).
liborphy is a library that provides functions for easy access to an Orphy
(currently, only Orphy GTS model) hardware.
It is written in C and distributed under the terms of the
GNU LGPL license.
Already working :
Feature not yet implemented :
- full dialog with OrphyGTS (all commands can be sent)
- functions for doing acquisition on one or more analogic input channels
- OrphyGTS Text mode and Quick mode are supported
- Easy use of OrphyGTS Programmed mode
- Easy use of "Logic" input channels and output channels
- Easy use of Analogic output channels
- Support for other Orphy products (Orphy GTI ?...)