Linux dedicated server: http://icculus.org/news/news.php?id=4475
I need them. http://icculus.org/news/news.php?id=4465
Did I say a few days? :)
Here are some updated files for the demo. It fixes all known bugs. http://icculus.org/prey/downloads/prey-demo-latest-files.tar.bz2
- Stencil shadows now render.
- Updated to SDL 1.2.13.
- Uses PulseAudio if available, ALSA if not, OSS if not.
- Can do 5.1 surround sound (if your system supports it).
- Fixed video memory detection on Nvidia, ATI, DRI drivers.
- Fixed problems launching web browser.
- Installer can completely run from the command line without
interaction, for automation purposes (but it's a self-extracting
zip file, anyhow, if you prefer that route).
- Installer fully localized to Spanish.
- Other l18n fixes, compliments of the fine folks at launchpad.net.
To install, just unpack and overwrite the appropriate files in your
Full game will be out very soon...mostly I just want confirmation that
I didn't screw up the ATI video memory detection. :)