Racket sports gaming experience
Tennix! is a tennis game written in C
using the Simple DirectMedia Layer.
The game features a two-player game mode and a single-player mode
against the computer.
The Tennix source code is available under the
GNU General Public License, Version 2 or later.
Tennix currently runs on Linux, MacOS X
and Windows, but porting it to other platforms should be
straightforward, if they support SDL.
Freshmeat.net project page
Launchpad.net project page
- Report a bug - Visit our bug tracker to report a bug within Tennix This is also a place to submit wishlist items
- Ask a question - If you have a specific question about Tennix, this is the place where you can get your answers
- Contact the author - For any further inquiries, you can contact the author directly
F -- Toggle fullscreen (Linux only)
C -- Switch between court types
Q -- Quit
Player 1 can also play using arrow keys and Space or the mouse
- Swing the racket as late as possible to hit the ball harder
- The flight direction of the ball depends on where the ball hits your racket
- If your opponent is at the bottom of the screen, play the ball to the top edge
Media coverage / reviews