[ut3] Enough spamming now? [was: test]

Thu Jul 3 14:00:36 EDT 2008

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 19:51:01 +0200, Daniel Eckl wrote
> > Ryan, regardless of this fiasco, will still be my favorite linux game coder,
> > and has my neverending respect.
>
> Such of a FULL ACK here...

He'd be my favorite if he did periodic status reports here on this list.
As it is, I think the guys at Loki are my favor--  Wait, did Ryan work at Loki before
they went bust?  Maybe he's my favorite--  No, dammit!  No status report in ~how~
long...  I like the guys over at--  OK, I don't want to be too harsh on the guy, he's
probably really busy with other things.  But f*!  He could throw us a bone...  Anyway,
the guys that wrote Darwinia are my faves, followed closely by the guys that wrote
Tremulous (originally Id, I suppose) and Fish Fillets (which I hate).