[ut3] Ryan: Should we look into PhysX cards for our linux servers?

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Thu Oct 18 00:40:40 EDT 2007

> Looking at that page, you would think that Linux support was already being
> worked on.

They definitely support Linux with the SDK (and have taken a few patches
from me for Linux and Mac issues, too). I'm not aware of any hardware
support for Linux or Mac, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

If it shows up, we could definitely add it later; you talk to PhysX the
same way whether there's hardware or not, so it could really be as
simple as swapping out libPhysXCore.so.

--ryan.