[ut3] Why?

Michael "_Lynx" Sokolkov aryss.skahara at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 06:12:12 EDT 2007

Hello Jesse,

Sunday, October 14, 2007, 12:23:33 AM, you wrote:

> I agree about the death messages - very handy to know how you
> died, and with the significantly upped damage of all the weapons,
> you can die far quicker than you can figure out who's shooting you
> and with what. Plus it's nice to know when someone is going on a
> rampage with a tank before you wander out into open areas.

These are easily enabled via ini files. On Windows, look in
My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3 Demo\UTGame\Config\UTGame.ini
file. There are two sections - [UTGame.UTDeathMessage] && [UTGame.UTTeamDeathMessage]
In both change bNoConsoleDeathMessages=true to bNoConsoleDeathMessages=false

--
Best regards,
 Michael                            mailto:aryss.skahara at gmail.com