[smpeg] fast exit patch

jorgefm at cirsa.com jorgefm at cirsa.com
Mon Apr 11 06:18:49 EDT 2005

>I'm not sure it still is, I haven't seen mail from this list for months...

Well, I've seen two emails today, and Ryan C. Gordon is still online
on SDL and smpeg mailing list...

>Are you playing with smpeg for work?  I wonder if Cirsa is going to use
this
>for their "gaming" machines.

Yes, I'm testing new solutions to put video on the machines, like
the little video animations you could see in some reels from other
manufacturers. It's always less expensive than generate your own
animation from the pictures. Then smpeg library could be a good
solution to do this.