[quake3] Greetings

Chris Bunting cbunting99 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 23:41:58 EDT 2008

Hello,

You can download the NSCO source code from SVN.
http://code.google.com/p/ns-co/

If you need any of the packs from it, Check the forums,
http://www.ns-co.net/forum/

If you search for ns:co gold, you will get the download links, a couple of
the first few posts include
the full download, 500+ MB plus one of the links is for the ioquake3
standalone version.

Chris