r1442 - trunk
DONOTREPLY at icculus.org
DONOTREPLY at icculus.org
Sat Aug 9 09:25:41 EDT 2008
Date: 2008-08-09 09:25:41 -0400 (Sat, 09 Aug 2008)
New Revision: 1442
* Random README tweaks (from previous commit, after actually having saved it)
--- trunk/README 2008-08-09 13:20:00 UTC (rev 1441)
+++ trunk/README 2008-08-09 13:25:41 UTC (rev 1442)
@@ -174,6 +174,8 @@
for more information
+ r_sdlDriver - read only, indicates the SDL driver
+ backend being used
video [filename] - start video capture (use with demo command)
@@ -417,16 +419,14 @@
Please send all patches to bugzilla (https://bugzilla.icculus.org), or join the
mailing list (quake3-subscribe at icculus.org) and submit your patch there. The
best case scenario is that you submit your patch to bugzilla, and then post the
-URL to the mailing list. If you're too lazy for either method, then it would be
-better if you emailed your patches to zachary at ioquake.org directly than not at
+URL to the mailing list.
-The focus for ioquake3 to develop a stable base suitable for further
-development, and provide players with the same Quake 3 experience they've had
-for years. As such ioq3 does not have any significant graphical enhancements
-and none are planned at this time. However, improved graphics and sound
-patches will be accepted as long as they are entirely optional, do not
-require new media and are off by default.
+The focus for ioq3 is to develop a stable base suitable for further development
+and provide players with the same Quake 3 experience they've had for years. As
+such ioq3 does not have any significant graphical enhancements and none are
+planned at this time. However, improved graphics and sound patches will be
+accepted as long as they are entirely optional, do not require new media and
+are off by default.
--------------------------------------------- Building Official Installers -----
@@ -450,17 +450,13 @@
providing pak0.pk3 and the patch pk3s are not refered to or included in the
- * Please include at least an SDL so/dylib on every platform.
+ * Please include at least an SDL so/dylib/dll on every platform.
* Please include an OpenAL so/dylib/dll, since every platform should be using
it by now.
- * We'll bump the version to 1.34 as soon as we get enough people who can
- demonstrate a competent build for Windows and Mac.
+ * Please contact the mailing list when you've made your installer.
- * Please contact the mailing list and/or zakk at timedoctor.org after you've
- made your installer.
* Please be prepared to alter your installer on the whim of the maintainers.
* Your installer will be mirrored to an "official" directory, thus making it
More information about the quake3-commits