[quake2] Bugs in Quake 2 Mandriva 2006

Andrew Greig agreig at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 23:53:39 EDT 2006

On 08/08/06, O.Sezer <sezeroz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Evan Vittitow wrote:
> > I have a build error that effects the rouge and xatrix addons.
> >
> > xatrixsrc320/g_items.c:29: error: static declaration of
> > 'jacket_armor_index' follows non-static declaration
> > xatrixsrc320/g_local.h:449: error: previous declaration of
> > 'jacket_armor_index' was here
> > xatrixsrc320/g_items.c:30: error: static declaration of
> > 'combat_armor_index' follows non-static declaration
> > xatrixsrc320/g_local.h:450: error: previous declaration of
> > 'combat_armor_index' was here
> > xatrixsrc320/g_items.c:31: error: static declaration of
> > 'body_armor_index' follows non-static declaration
> > xatrixsrc320/g_local.h:451: error: previous declaration of
> > 'body_armor_index' was here
> > make[1]: *** [releasei386/xatrix/g_items.o] Error 1
> >

> I use the attached patches when building
> the mission pack game libraries. I hope
> they'll be useful for you.
>
> O.S

I had the same errors when compiling with GCC 4.1, and fixed them a
similar way to O.S.  Is the source code for the mission packs under
the same licence (GPL?) as the rest of the Quake2 source?  If so, can
they be imported into the icculus.org repository and patches such as
these included to improve the code?

Andrew Greig