[quake2] Error during start

Alex Burger alex at fragit.net
Fri Sep 16 21:52:28 EDT 2005

I just did a fresh install using the Loki installer and I am getting the
same error.  I don't have a ref_softx.so in the installed folder.

I just looked at the RPM version and it does include the ref_softx.so
file.  When I try to run that version, I get the error saying it can't
find colormap.pcx.

Alex