[quake2] Need help compiling AQ2

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Sat May 7 04:52:44 EDT 2005

On Saturday 07 May 2005 02:46, m0gely wrote:
> I downloaded the source for Action Quake 2 so I could but am unable to
> compile it.  I've tried make and gmake but in either case it looks like
> something's not happy with 'q_shared.c'.  Any suggestions?

Where did you get the source from?  I just tried to download it to see, and:

a)  There is no source code for the game

b)  The server code is available, but the web server is broke and shows the
perl code as text, so there is no links.

Location of source code?

Nick
--
"When you're chewing on life's gristle,