[quake2] Savagame

Sigurdur Hannesson sig.axel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 09:40:26 EST 2005

Can you name any Quake II engine without this issue? 'Cause I thought
I'd seen the majority, but nowhere have there been any improvements to
the savegame system. Either way, I reckon I may just take a closer
look and try it out with different savegames. You know, for
curiosity's sakes. ;)

--
Regards,
Sigurdur Axel