[quake2] Savagame

Brendan Burns brendanburns at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 07:58:38 EST 2005

Yeah, although its worth pointing out that I think if it doesn't work,
q2 crashes...  I've heard that other versions of q2 have improved the
saved file format and don't have this issue...  Adding that to this
version would be a great project for someone interested in getting
their feet wet in q2 development (hint, hint)  Otherwise I'll put it on
my (really, really long) list of things to do (write after "Graduate
with PhD...")

--brendan