[quake2] playing quake2

qudos qudos qudos2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:56:09 EST 2005

Yes, really excellent mod, the bots implementation was a great idea.

BTW, take a look to this fantastic mod too with full linux support,
not released the sopurces but if they updating the binaries, then
nice. I don't know if you know about it

http://www.clanwos.org/

P.S. I'm working in quake 2 bots for linux, as i said in another
thread i'm not a coder but i'm learning.

I have working not fully 100%

ACEBot (some ctf issues)
JABot http://jal.quakedev.com/ (the code need fixes yet)
3ZB2 (crashes ctf with something related about 'BOX_ON_PLANE_SIDE' :[ )
DeathMatch bots inside the main quake2 game, works as a mod.
Eraser and Eraser Ultra working, bots are joining but when i press the
mouse button for joing into the game the crashes.

Quake 2 on linux NEED more movement.