[quake2] ati-driver and q2 performance

Anders Storsveen wakko at generation.no
Tue Mar 29 07:56:57 EST 2005

I just rechecked and confirmed on another computer with an ati-card, that
performance is way better (stable 200fps) in quake2-qmax than in regular
quake2 (50-70fps). Could anyone speculate in what this could be? sure the
drivers are bad, quake2 and qmax is basically the same thing right? and I
of course used the same drivers on both.

--
Anders Storsveen
The Next Generation