[quake2] Lithium II - need new gamei386.so

Karen Pouelle hockeyvixen at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 17 14:23:10 EST 2005

That's the sort of thing I was ranting about earlier - great mod, no source,
no new binary releases.  If you want your mod to die, use the SDK instead of
GPL, don't release the source to anyone, and don't recompile binaries.

I've a Quake 2 mod I've been working on for a few years where the source is
GPL, but it's stuck here on my hard drive and it needs a nice home. It's been
7 months since I emailed Ryan about hosting at Icculus without a word... so,
anyone have any ideas on a good place to host Quake 2 mods, CVS and project
tools, web page, mailing list, etc?

Karen